North Hollywood Links
- NoHo Arts District
Theatre, Artists, Dancers, Musicians, Writers, Film Industry, Dining, Shopping and more.
- SigAlert - Detailed traffic Map
Get up to the minute general traffic and personalized traffic reports, including travel times, via the Web, email, or phone.
- LAPD - North Hollywood Community Police Station
Senior Lead Officers - John Catalano
- LAPD - View Crime Maps
View where crimes are happening in real time to any address you request.
- LAPD - Sign Up for E-Policing
The E-Policing program enables Senior Lead Officers, Area Captains, and detectives to e-mail newsletters, crime trends and other important information to you.
- LAPD - HIDE IT, LOCK IT, AND KEEP IT!
The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) launched a new campaign today aimed at informing the public of burglary and theft from motor vehicles (BTFV and BFMV), and providing a few simple steps to keep from becoming victims of these crimes.
- Join or Form a Neighborhood Watch
Neighborhood Watch Programs fight the isolation and separation that crime creates.
- Los Angeles Fire Department Red Flag Warnings
- Community Emergency Response Team
CERT is a positive and realistic approach to emergency and disaster situations where citizens may initially be on their own and their actions can make a difference.
- City of Los Angeles
Official website for the city
- Council District 2, Paul Krekorian
Councilmember representing the 2nd District which includes part of the MidTown NoHo.
- LA CityView (Cable Channel 35 & Webcasts)
The City's television channel, available on cable channel 35. Webcasts available online.
- City Meetings and Agendas for the City of Los Angeles
City meetings in real time
- Interactive City Maps
City maps displaying a broad range of geographical information,traffic data, zoning information.
- City Charter, Rules and Municipal Codes
All the laws, rules and codes governing the people of Los Angeles. Not the easiest to use.
- Ordinance Search
Search Ordinances adopted by Council since 1979, by keyword or by Ordinance Number.
- Early Notification System (ENS)
Sign up to receive agendas for City Council and all City commissions, boards, and neighborhood councils.
- Council File Referral
Document published a few times each week showing every new motion introduced before the City Council, as well as updates to previous motions.
- Council File Index
This easy-to-use interface allows you to research council files, read supporting reports and other documentation and find out what actions have been taken on an item.
- City Attorney Neighborhood Prosecutor Program
Making Los Angeles a safer City through crime prevention and the effective prosecution.
- 311 - "One Call to City Hall"
Dial 311 from any phone for information and connection to City departments, or to report needed repairs (including graffiti removal) and register complaints.
- Department Information for the City of Los Angeles
List of phone numbers for all city departments.
- Board of Public Works - Report Graffiti
The Graffiti Removal Request System immediately routes your request to the agents responsible for abating the graffiti.
- Los Angeles Housing Department
For renters, landlords, mobile home parks and code enforcement, affordable housing.
- L.A. Neighborhood Housing Services Department
Calendar for free help regarding foreclosure information and assistance.